Here is version 3.05.4, the fourth of ten weekly updates until a full Nexus release. Similar to last week, I spent most of my time working on things outside of the mod. In particular, the new website. I think it’ll be ready either tomorrow or Wednesday now that I got the domain issue squared away. All that’s left now is to wait for propagation(right now it’s still routing me back here) and then clone everything over from interesting-npcs.com which should take about a minute or two.
About twenty or so people subscribed to help test out the alpha site, thanks for that, you may have to subscribe again when the website goes live as 3DNPC.com is technically going to be a separate location, not sure. I’ll be basically making every subscriber an author, which will allow you to make posts and vandalize the Wiki at your leisure. The idea is that the new site will be more or less a community site, you can post your screenshots, stories, and the like to the front page.
Still, it’s a scary proposition, letting anyone and everyone post, so we’ll see how well that goes when the site goes live.
• Mithril (Ronja Monto)
• Jerulith (Jessica Osborne)
• Carmella (Katie Votapka)
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.05
• Increased difficulty by adding reanimated corpses and healing mechanic to Forgotten Lore
• Provided option to turn in Talos worshipers for Immortal Coil
• Fenced In – Morndas asks to meet fence but script referenced wrong quest.
• Immortal Coil – Added wandering, potentially hostile Thalmor patrol in Markarth for first phase of the quest and objective to ensure PC talks to Froa upon retrieving the soul gems. Also added objective to return to Widow’s Watch.
• Froa’s 100+ Post-Quest audio files were not included in 3.05
• Hagravi missing marriage lines added
• Dropped HP of Darkened Steel NPC and added failsafe script to ensure proper outcome
• Ylgyne dismissal was incorrectly conditioned to Meresine being in your group as opposed to Ylgyne
• Removed instances of double voices for Larkspur, Duraz, and Yushari
• S’vashni’s minimum level raised to 20