I want to get this week’s update uploaded early since I’ll be lending it to nonoodles and she lives in another hemisphere. I don’t think I made too many changes this week – too much going on in the world of sports.
While the updates have been skimpy, I do have 3 large quests sort of written, it’s just been somewhat of a grind to complete them. With three weeks to go, I really need to drink a vat of coffee and get on that shit if they’re going to make it into 3.06.
Also thanks to Numeriku for the cool Valgus picture. I need to find out what settings you use to make your screenies so magical.
• Mithril (Ronja Monto)
• Fuki (Zillac)
• Jerulith (Jessica Osborne)
• Carmella (Katie Votapka)
• Jeerah-Nur (Aranas)
• Ureni (Adoxographist)
• Spring (Ronja Monto)
• Badgremlin –Moving Wings
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.05
• Fixed incidents where Lajjan would aid bandits.
• Increased difficulty by adding reanimated corpses and healing mechanic to Forgotten Lore
• Provided option to turn in Talos worshipers for Immortal Coil
• Fenced In – Morndas asks to meet fence but script referenced wrong quest.
• Immortal Coil – Added wandering, potentially hostile Thalmor patrol in Markarth for first phase of the quest and objective to ensure PC talks to Froa upon retrieving the soul gems. Also added objective to return to Widow’s Watch.
• Froa’s 100+ Post-Quest audio files were not included in 3.05
• Hagravi missing marriage lines added
• Dropped HP of Darkened Steel NPC and added failsafe script to ensure proper outcome
• Ylgyne dismissal was incorrectly conditioned to Meresine being in your group as opposed toYlgyne
• Removed instances of double voices for Larkspur, Duraz, and Yushari
• S’vashni’s minimum level raised to 20