This is the eighth of ten updates until 3.06. Got a ton of stuff done this week, the main thing being a quest involving some old characters and a handful of new ones. Of course, none of it is ready for public consumption.
I’d say the thing is about half voiced, so it will likely be ready for version 3.07 or 3.08, although there should be a semi-voiced, testable version available by next week. Screenshot courtesy of Finn Wolfshorn.
• Mithril (Ronja Monto)
• Fuki (Zillac)
• Jerulith (Jessica Osborne)
• Carmella (Katie Votapka)
• Jeerah-Nur (Aranas)
• Ureni (Adoxographist)
• Spring (Ronja Monto)
• Badgremlin –Moving Wings
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.05
• Fixed incidents where Lajjan would aid bandits.
• Increased difficulty by adding reanimated corpses and healing mechanic to Forgotten Lore
• Provided option to turn in Talos worshipers for Immortal Coil
• Fenced In – Morndas asks to meet fence but script referenced wrong quest.
• Immortal Coil – Added wandering, potentially hostile Thalmor patrol in Markarth for first phase of the quest and objective to ensure PC talks to Froa upon retrieving the soul gems. Also added objective to return to Widow’s Watch.
• Froa’s 100+ Post-Quest audio files were not included in 3.05
• Hagravi missing marriage lines added
• Dropped HP of Darkened Steel NPC and added failsafe script to ensure proper outcome
• Ylgyne dismissal was incorrectly conditioned to Meresine being in your group as opposed toYlgyne
• Removed instances of double voices for Larkspur, Duraz, and Yushari
• S’vashni’s minimum level raised to 20