This is the ninth of ten updates until 3.06. Minor tweaks and bug fixes are in this version, as well as a change recommended by Mouse for Haakon Iron-Fist (Imperials winning the Civil War will now result in his execution).
Basically, if you visit the Bloodworks while Ulfric is dead, the same script that turns Haakon aggro if he escapes will now kill him and place an urn in the Hall of the Dead. Now that I think about, I should probably add a similar script in the Hall at some point so you don’t have to visit the Bloodworks.
Also added about twenty or so idle and post-battle commentaries for Zora. Viridiane is also working on getting Callen re-done so her audio quality should be much improved by 3.06.
One last thing I’ve added to this version is the foundation for a gender bent Gnives. More on this tomorrow.
• Mithril (Ronja Monto)
• Fuki (Zillac)
• Jerulith (Jessica Osborne)
• Carmella (Katie Votapka)
• Jeerah-Nur (Aranas)
• Ureni (Adoxographist)
• Spring (Ronja Monto)
• Badgremlin –Moving Wings
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.05
• Fixed incidents where Lajjan would aid bandits.
• Haakon Iron-Fist dies and moved to Hall of the Dead if Imperials win Civil War
• Increased difficulty by adding reanimated corpses and healing mechanic to Forgotten Lore
• Provided option to turn in Talos worshipers for Immortal Coil
• Fenced In – Morndas asks to meet fence but script referenced wrong quest.
• Immortal Coil – Added wandering, potentially hostile Thalmor patrol in Markarth for first phase of the quest and objective to ensure PC talks to Froa upon retrieving the soul gems. Also added objective to return to Widow’s Watch.
• Froa’s 100+ Post-Quest audio files were not included in 3.05
• Hagravi missing marriage lines added
• Dropped HP of Darkened Steel NPC and added failsafe script to ensure proper outcome
• Ylgyne dismissal was incorrectly conditioned to Meresine being in your group as opposed toYlgyne
• Removed instances of double voices for Larkspur, Duraz, and Yushari
• S’vashni’s minimum level raised to 20