This is the fifth of ten updates before the release of 3.07. It’s not all that different from 3.06.4, just a few maintenance updates and voice files you won’t have access to yet. However, you’ll be happy to hear the new quest is finished minus re-takes, I just need to test all the permutations as there are many. So it will probably be next week when I release it.
In other news, the first podcast episode for Non-Playable Characters, hosted by Matthew Dixon and J.T. Decker, has also been recorded. It too just needs fancy trimmings and stuff before release. In fact, I haven’t even seen or heard it myself. The other 2 will be titled Speaking of Voice Acting, hosted by Lindsey Lorraine and Jessica Osborne, and Modcast, hosted by Aranas and Jay33721. Guest hosts and fill-ins will also be needed, in addition to guest interviews, so if you’d like to volunteer let me know.
Lastly, if you go to the WordPress Dashboard in the top left corner you’ll notice a new ranking section. You can rank various things like followers and the composite will be updated on the right sidebar. It’ll take some time to stabilize as there’s only a couple rankings at the moment, but over time it’ll be interesting to see how it turns out.
• A Thousand Words
• Amras (Patric M. Whitstone)
• Halcar (Matthew Dixon)
• Ester (Alice Bell)
• Primei (Jessica Osborne)
• Feldi (Ronja Monto)
• Callen (Viridiane) – Remaining 20%
• Gromash (Patrick Mahoney)
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.06
• Removed erroneous AI package that caused vanilla necromancer to walk to the Winking Skeever from Falkreath
• Fixed instance where Marla was disabled if player returned to Jilkmar first
• Fixed instance where arriving on a day other than Morndas started Fenced In but left Swims-In-Wind disabled
• Altered prerequisites so Rose Without Thorns can be started without progressing in the main quest
• Minor typo and sound file fixes