This is the release of 3.07.5, which has some minor fixes courtesy of nonoodles. People with quiver mods installed were running into some visual conflicts with Mithril’s wings, so they’ve been moved to a separate equip slot.
In other news, if you include Hope and Vincent I’ve written 6 Fallout NPCs now, although I suppose some aren’t technically finished until I know where they live and who they hang out with. Not sure if I should even cast them because you never know what people will be doing in 2020 when the game is released.
• Children of the Dust
• The Curse
• Sorax (SageHalo)
• Kleera (Jessica Osborne)
• Hag (Cassandra Wladyslava)
• Minedrahl (Ludvig Lindblad)
• Sorax’s Wife (Ronja Monto)
• Ariele (Lucy Starita)
• Lyela (Ainsley Brennan)
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.07
• One post-battle line for Zora not conditioned for gender
• New slot for Mithril’s wings to avoid conflicts with quiver mods
• Halcar and Primei now go to Skeever at night after completion of Thousand Words.
• Na’ir now disabled after completion of Aldmeri Prisoner quests
• Additional guard dialogue added to start Vigilance and Virtue and Blood of Kings
• Nonoodles created new meshes for male NPCs wearing female clothing to prevent CTDs
• Fixed improperly connected dialogue in Zora and Isobel‘s initial greetings
• Added two missing meshes for The Aldmeri Prisoner
• Raised decibel level for Gromash