This is the release of 3.07.6, which has some minor fixes including being able to find Meresine through any Thalmor male. This should make it so the average player will have the option of taking her on their travels, as opposed to her existence being some magical Easter egg. I mean, I don’t even celebrate Easter.
Let me know if there’s any other tweaks you’d like to see in the comments.
• Children of the Dust
• The Curse
• Sorax (SageHalo)
• Kleera (Jessica Osborne)
• Hag (Cassandra Wladyslava)
• Minedrahl (Ludvig Lindblad)
• Sorax’s Wife (Ronja Monto)
• Ariele (Lucy Starita)
• Lyela (Ainsley Brennan)
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.07
• Added journal entry to find Meresine by talking to male Thalmors
• Fixed objective marker pointing to disabled Rift guard if Riften controlled by Empire
• One post-battle line for Zora not conditioned for gender
• New slot for Mithril‘s wings to avoid conflicts with quiver mods
• Halcar and Primei now go to Skeever at night after completion of Thousand Words.
• Na’ir now disabled after completion of Aldmeri Prisoner quests
• Additional guard dialogue added to start Vigilance and Virtue and Blood of Kings
• Nonoodles created new meshes for male NPCs wearing female clothing to prevent CTDs
• Fixed improperly connected dialogue in Zora and Isobel‘s initial greetings
• Added two missing meshes for The Aldmeri Prisoner
• Raised decibel level for Gromash