Good news everyone! This weekend I’ll be giving away a $10 coupon off any Origin game of $30 or more, mostly because it came free and I typically use Steam. But also because I love you all.
However, in the interest of sport I figured it would be best to settle this with a short quiz, tic-tac-toe or a duel to the death. Unfortunately, murder is illegal and tic-tac-toe is a stupid game designed for smart people. Quiz is probably best. First person to message me – mail or snail – with the correct answers gets it.
1. What does Urzub like to do when he’s all out of skooma?
2. What’s the name of Thorolf’s proposed museum?
3. Connect Froa to Valgus in three degrees or less.
4. A Nirnroot goes on a date with a Pearl. Afterward, both agree it was a disaster. Why? (Hint: It’s one of Kianna’s alchemy jokes)
5. What’s the name of Lundvar’s brother?
The coupon expires on December 21st, so I guess this lasts until then. You could theoretically use it to buy that new game everyone’s talking about. That’s right, Need for Speed Rivals: Complete Edition.