Here’s King626‘s poster of Interesting NPCs, along with the release of v3.09. I said last week I’d wait until Treads was finished, but it looks like it will take some time to get that NPC into game shape, and I want to get the bug fixed in Ariele’s quest for people who don’t use the smaller updates. Not much difference from 3.08.9 save for the subtitle fixes, thanks to Nodachi and others for their diligence in spotting those.
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.08
• Cleaned up about a dozen subtitle mismatches
• Added preliminary audio files for Treads the Ashes
• Player Bard no longer requires drawing your weapon to exit idle
• Moved some of Lajjan‘s hellos to her goodbyes
• Added failsafe package in case Inari doesn’t move to a marker in Warm Sands quest
• Fixed issues with recruiting Vaughn and other mercs
• Optimization for Dro’bar‘s Shack courtesy of nonoodles
• Fixed lines in Ariele’s quest that were incorrectly conditioned to all Argonians and all guards
• Fixed bug where a married Fa’nar would still disable upon entering Robber’s Refuge on a weekday.
• Fixed instance where NPCs from Aldmeri Prisoner would follow forever
• Added 2 missing audio files for Zajhirra, Callen
• Added failsafe that forcibly stops a scene involving Vardath and Kleppr at stage 50 in case it gets stuck