This is version v3.09.2, which features a beta release of a new NPC, Treads-the-Ashes, written by Lindsey Lorraine and voiced by James McLauchlan. You can initiate the encounter by walking along the eastern coast, a few miles north of the Wreck of the Winter War.
I also altered the aliases in Spell it Out for Me so they don’t fill if the target is already dead. Also conditioned the marker on Lagdu and Lurgok not to appear unless they’ve been enabled.
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.09:
- Treads-the-Ashes (Alpha)
- Added script to remove Dro’bar’s coin from your inventory
- Removed objective markers in Spell it Out for Me on dead targets, added Lurgok as target and conditioned Lagdu’s marker to having started Brakh’s quest
- Alassea now requires a brief conversation at the Temple of Mara to qualify for marriage
- Ability to tell Rumarin whether to use bow or sword
- Added Wolves of Jorrvaskr to Alassea’s playlist
- Added temporary restraints to patrons in Pit Dogs so they don’t run around during the fight
- Added script to Frodmar to bump Birds of a Feather to stage 20 in the event outside trigger fails to fire
- Changed objective markers in A Spell for Rumarin to not show once completed
- Changed Robber’s Refuge patron so she doesn’t have the name of a terrorist organization
- Removed “A Warrior’s Life” from Ygglief’s list of duets
- Upon completion of A New Dawn, Olivia and her acolytes are now removed from their factions allowing them to be raised as thralls without consequence.
- Some unvoiced Valgus lines removed