Here’s version 3.13 with a screenshot courtesy of Etienne. In further trying to harden the bard duets, I’ve flipped those scenes back to non-interruptible and set them to pause on combat or death. This version also fixes a bug introduced in 3.11 or 3.12 to Pit Dogs. Thanks to Moksha8088 for spotting that, I really shouldn’t try to fix things that haven’t been broken for years.
There was also a missing drum file for Ygglief, so no more dry hump, air drum solos when requesting Portraiture from that guy. Oh, and lastly, added some sandbox packages for Isobel if you have a forge in the cellar of a Hearthfires home. These will run on weekdays for about four hours in the morning. This is a beta test of these packages, so let me know if you notice anything wonky with her, whether she’s your spouse or not.
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.10:
- Blacksmith sandbox packages added to Isobel if she’s in a Hearthfire home with a forge in the cellar (MTWTF 9-12pm)
- Added missing drum file for Portraiture duet with Ygglief
- Fixed unfilled property for PlayerREF in Pit Dogs (bug introduced in 3.11 or 3.12)
- Added mod bards to the BardAudienceExcludedFaction
- Forwarded some MHDT changes made by Dragonborn.esm
- Carmella’s skeletons are now protected
- Carmella removed from necromancer faction and added to Riverwood faction to avoid battles at inn
- Fixed a scene near the end of As You Like It that sent Daenlyn to the docks making him AWOL for the actual scene
- Removed (Quest in Alpha) on dialogue to start Aldmeri Prisoner
- Disabled trigger box in longhouse of Idle Dreams after initial use, as running into it a second time would make the initial scene repeat
- Fixed Batheru’s intro dialogue not to repeat when speaking to a Dunmer character
- Made Blood of Kings possible to start before Pit Dogs. However, starting either quest must be done to completion before you can start the other.