Here’s version 3.15 with a screenshot courtesy of Xtudo. These bi-weekly or weekly updates are all cumulative, so if you have 3.10 installed, you can just download 3.15.
This version cleans up a few rogue apostrophes, but the main fix is for a bug where Alassea, Amalee, and Skjarn had an innkeeper exchange that was conditioned to all inns instead of the select few I made dialogue for. So if you were inside an inn on Solstheim, there’s a small chance Amalee would run out the door and order a salmon steak from Mralki in Rorikstead because The Retching Netch innkeeper wasn’t on the list. So that’s corrected. Thanks to Anonymous for the report.
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.10:
- Fixed issue where Alassea, Amalee, and Skjarn would run their innkeeper scene in all inns
- Fixed some apostrophes that were the wrong font
- Prompt-But-Bashful‘s inventory can now be accessed while in player home
- Added Carmella to various beast factions
- Removed some pops from Carmella‘s tracks
- Blacksmith sandbox packages added to Isobel if she’s in a Hearthfire home with a forge in the cellar (MTWTF 9-12pm)
- Added missing drum file for Portraiture duet with Ygglief
- Fixed unfilled property for PlayerREF in Pit Dogs (bug introduced in 3.11 or 3.12)
- Added mod bards to the BardAudienceExcludedFaction
- Forwarded some MHDT changes made by Dragonborn.esm
- Carmella‘s skeletons are now protected
- Carmella removed from necromancer faction and added to Riverwood faction to avoid battles at inn
- Fixed a scene near the end of As You Like It that sent Daenlyn to the docks making him AWOL for the actual scene
- Removed (Quest in Alpha) on dialogue to start Aldmeri Prisoner
- Disabled trigger box in longhouse of Idle Dreams after initial use, as running into it a second time would make the initial scene repeat
- Fixed Batheru‘s intro dialogue not to repeat when speaking to a Dunmer character
- Made Blood of Kings possible to start before Pit Dogs. However, starting either quest must be done to completion before you can start the other.