Here’s version 3.09.6 which fixes a longstanding bug for Among-the-Hist’s dialogue that was caused by Keerava’s innkeeper note. I suppose few people were using the note, however, because no one mentioned it until last week.
All Fixes and Tweaks from v3.09:
- Fixed bug where reading Keerava’s innkeeper note to meet the Among-the-Hist skipped his initial dialogue
- Added missing texture for Mithril’s wings
- Had Sharlikran inspect the esp, found and cleaned up normal errors that the CK does to navmeshes
- Dropped bass on Eldar’s audio
- Added option to kill Froa, Ariele, and Y’tharil before completing their respective quests
- Treads-the-Ashes (Beta) – Fixed hiring and dismissal issues
- Checked allow reserved box for most aliases to help with alias filling issues
- Added failsafe in Pit Dogs if by chance Gorr attacks the Redguards from Hammerfell
- Stolen Property can be started at Stage 60 or higher of the Forsworn Conspiracy(brawler should be done with by then)
- Added script to remove Dro’bar‘s coin from your inventory
- Removed objective markers in Spell it Out for Me on dead targets, added Lurgok as target and conditioned Lagdu’s marker to having started Brakh‘s quest
- Alassea now requires a brief conversation at the Temple of Mara to qualify for marriage
- Ability to tell Rumarin whether to use bow or sword
- Added Wolves of Jorrvaskr to Alassea‘s playlist
- Added temporary restraints to patrons in Pit Dogs so they don’t run around during the fight
- Added script to Frodmar to bump Birds of a Feather to stage 20 in the event outside trigger fails to fire
- Changed objective markers in A Spell for Rumarin to not show once completed
- Changed Robber’s Refuge patron so she doesn’t have the name of a terrorist organization
- Removed “A Warrior’s Life” from Ygglief’s list of duets
- Upon completion of A New Dawn, Olivia and her acolytes are now removed from their factions allowing them to be raised as thralls without consequence.
- Some unvoiced Valgus lines removed
Hist looks like a punk rocker with his hood off. He’s just missing piercings and a neck collar… and the leather ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(cough) Aaaanyhow, here’s some mspaint doodles of Among-the-Hist, Daenlyn and Mithril, and the Knight of Nope Erevan that I drew when I had no internet… and lost my Wacom under a mound of dust, and house. I guess the mouse will have to do for now.
Alcheron meets fellow Argonian and godtier husbando Among-the-Hist from Interesting NPCs
Numeriku makes the best screenshots. High resolution, sweet poses, and even the occasional story contained therein. This one probably ends with a few dead vampires. Dracula, Blacula, and Tom Cruise best watch their backs. Dawn’s a coming.
Here is some rare fan art of Among-the-Hist, courtesy of Popfly. I like the contrast here with the brightly colored, boastful Dragonborn and the somber lizard mage.
In baseball parlance, pop flies can turn into bloops, Texas Leaguers, or duck farts, which means they can fall for a hit. This little sketch is just that. A hit. No, more than that. It’s a…wait for it…home run. Find more hits and homers at Popfly’s Tumblr here.